Wrasses question ?

fishtank44

Hello Reefers !
I got Yellow wrasse ,pair of potter wrasses , Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse, Scarlet Pin Stripe Wrasse , Radiant Wrasse
all those wrasses in current 210 gals reef tank , I would like to add more those wrasses in my tank what will you guys think ?
1- Pink Margin Fairy Wrasse
2-Blue Star Leopard Wrasse
3-Leopard Wrasse
Any comments please let me know
appreciate and thank you .

#theMatrix

The blue star should be ok.
The fairy probably will get bullied. The potters will get bullied aswell.

From my 5 I now have 3 and ones turned supermale. The other 2 are female. So it's good for now

madjoe

Premium member
So i had a wrasse tank at one time and had seven fairy wrasses and 5 leopard. All got along for long time. Then they started to mature and kill each other one by one. It started when i added a female flame and female leopard the males went nuts and homicidal. I will say the red head salon won all the battles tough fish . I have lots of wrasses still a red corris a formosa corris a radiant a red head solon a dragon wrasse and a xmas wrasse so far they ok . Fingers crossed ?

fishtank44

The blue star should be ok.
The fairy probably will get bullied. The potters will get bullied aswell.

From my 5 I now have 3 and ones turned supermale. The other 2 are female. So it's good for now
thank you Sir Freddy.

- - - Updated - - -

So i had a wrasse tank at one time and had seven fairy wrasses and 5 leopard. All got along for long time. Then they started to mature and kill each other one by one. It started when i added a female flame and female leopard the males went nuts and homicidal. I will say the red head salon won all the battles tough fish . I have lots of wrasses still a red corris a formosa corris a radiant a red head solon a dragon wrasse and a xmas wrasse so far they ok . Fingers crossed ��
thank you Sir Joe.

#theMatrix

Fairy wrasses tend to swim at a slow cautious pace, where the other kind of wrasse swims like their out to tail whip anything they don't like. Atleast in my experience..fairys look pretty but don't defend well to attacks. They swim slower even a tank with huge amounts of rock hiding places will keep the fairys hiding most of the time.

carpetreef75

Premium member
Hello Reefers !
I got Yellow wrasse ,pair of potter wrasses , Red Head Solon Fairy Wrasse, Scarlet Pin Stripe Wrasse , Radiant Wrasse
all those wrasses in current 210 gals reef tank , I would like to add more those wrasses in my tank what will you guys think ?
1- Pink Margin Fairy Wrasse
2-Blue Star Leopard Wrasse
3-Leopard Wrasse
Any comments please let me know
appreciate and thank you .
wheres your Melanarus to complete the Family ?? Ha got 1 I'm trying to catch now but he's to smart for the trap . colours are beautiful but what a Pr! k he has taken out 100s and 100s of snails and yest morn awoke to him munching on a starfish and i grabbed him out with 1 leg left hopefully he heals up and everything grows back ..
Bryan