Wrigley

Going to the cubs game tomorrow and wondering if there are any good reef/saltwater stores close by that are opened on Monday's. I am looking to check out some supplements, cyclopeeze, and maybe some livestock

lunacris

there is old town which is on clark i believe there is ocean design down irving park close to central i belive and if you feel up to driving a lil bit north there is a store on devon and one in skokie not goona comment on which ones are good ive been to all of them not to sure about sup supplies at any of them i always go to aquatica for that stuff

The reefer

What supplements r u looking for? I got suckered into buying sum bottles when I started my reef. Pm me what ur looking for.

lunacris

i also agreee with reefer there are alot of products that i was talked into buying that is not needed i only use a select few you put the ones looking for and im sure others will chime in on what they have tried and what is needed

lunacris

My mistake but I did say I believe. At least I got name right. Never checked out the one on division. Guess now I have a excuse to come up

Cubs won!!, great day. Met thereefer great guy. Went to new fish....it is a newer store so lots of work still but nice place to check out if you get a chance