Xmoji 57 Gallon Reef Tank

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
Xr-15 blues came in and got them mounted a couple of days ago. I reused my old Kessil arms, drilled a couple small holes on the EcoTech brackets to align with the Kessil’s. It worked out really good.

To be honest I’m not sure how I feel about them. I’m not totally in love with the color. I wish they had a bit more white light during the daytime. In the evening the blues look great and the corals really do pop. I’m still playing with the settings to try and get the right look.

A439C483-3593-449C-B0BA-AFEF02F5ABC0.jpeg

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
I’ll have to try that. Right now I’m trying to get everything back in order. Fighting a cyano problem that keeps coming back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s annoying! Try and figure out what’s causing it. Maybe low no3 and po4? Get whatever it is in order then chemiclean it.

98silverado

That’s annoying! Try and figure out what’s causing it. Maybe low no3 and po4? Get whatever it is in order then chemiclean it.
That’s exactly what I’m trying to figure out. Have new test kits on order since my old ones were expired haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pawel

Premium member
Xr-15 blues came in and got them mounted a couple of days ago. I reused my old Kessil arms, drilled a couple small holes on the EcoTech brackets to align with the Kessil’s. It worked out really good.

To be honest I’m not sure how I feel about them. I’m not totally in love with the color. I wish they had a bit more white light during the daytime. In the evening the blues look great and the corals really do pop. I’m still playing with the settings to try and get the right look.

View attachment 9177
Use AB+ spectrum. Perfect spectrum for the corals and to human eye.

Pawel

Premium member
But it looks so blue! Lol i since messed with the settings and created something that looks better to me. I hope the coral like it. 😬
Blue is on only at dawn and dusk, during the day time is more white then blue. Find the setting that you like and leave it.