you guys have to check out chicago reptile house in orland.....

mr_z

they did some remodeling. if any of you have gone before they had a really nice half moon tank that was fish only and had the fake corals. well now its full of some nice corals looks like theyre actually maintaining their tanks now they look much cleaner their fish look much healthier and nicer overall their fish area is much nicer. :)

Smitty

Premium member
I just picked up a bucket of water from there earlier today...yeah, they've done a complete change with that tank. It looks great now.

mr_z

I just picked up a bucket of water from there earlier today...yeah, they've done a complete change with that tank. It looks great now.
what time did you go i was there with the twins today you couldnt have missed me it was their first trip to a fish shop lol

Smitty

Premium member
I think I was there between 4-5 pm...there was only a man and woman there in the reptile section when I was there.

saltymike

I used to go there all the time when I first got into the hobby about 5 years ago. I quickly realized that they were more concerned with making a sale instead of making sure that everything I bought would be compatible in my tank.

I'm gonna have to stop in and see what they've done with the place.