100% Unacceptable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rich130981

Hi I am writing this for all the newbies out there looking for coral. I am pissed off and feel the member I am going to be talking about should be removed from this forum. Little background on my anger. I sold a zoa frag to a newbie to reefing today. He was showing me his tank and was excited about a green "CORAL". I asked where he got it and he told me Jeni (Pufferpunk). I knew instantly it was Majano. I asked to see it a pick and sure as shit it was. All she told him was it grows fast. I explained that he needs to get it out. Problem is is it is already spreading. She did the same thing to my cousin. Im sure countless others were screwed by her as well. This is not right and someone like that in my opinion has no business being on a forum to help others if they are willing to ruin a reef for 20 bucks.

I bought coral from her with full knowledge that her tank is full of pest. Difference is I know what she had in there. I did not keep any live rock, everything was dipped, QT, cleaned, cleaned, cleaned, waited for any regrowth, fragged, and inspected before going in my tank. For those of you not aware of Majano....Run from this tank.

Pufferpunk

Every single person who asks me about these TULIP anemones for purchase, I have warned they can take over their tank & have shown them where they are growing on rocks in mine. I would NEVER sell them without this warning. They do NOT sting! I have been in the aquarium hobby for over 40 years. I am tearing down my 2 reef tanks & will be out of the SW end of the hobby soon enough. It is people like you & SkullV, who made this a miserable place to be.

Last edited:

SkullV

That's sad
Very, if only more of the countless people who have been burned by her would speak up, the community would have been an all around better place. Luckily, she's moving. Just sucks to think about all those pests being spread around in a tank break down.

Status
Not open for further replies.