1st fish you ever bought ?

Culprit

Just for fun

Whats the 1st saltwater fish you ever purchased ?

Mine was a Domino Damsel from a place I think was called Animal World on the corner of Harlem & Milwuakee around 1981.

They had a crazy monkey in a cage and if u beat ur chest in front of him he would go nuts.

( ya I`m pretty bored tonight Ha ! )

yogoshio

Mine were yellow tail damsels. Was told to cycle with them because they're nice fish and can handle it. Oh what I didn't know back then... This was Exotic Aquatics in Highland. Only place around the sold saltwater I knew of.

Jep21

Mine was a yellow tail damsel from petland.. They told me they were great starter fish and a good fish to go with to help cycle the tank lol

Siebo

Premium member
2 blue green Chromis bought in September of 2010 at Jules Pets in Logan Square. I still have both of them.

JLee1469

Gold stripe maroon from Petland back in 2010. Of course they told me to throw fish in new sand, LR and NSW. Still have the mean bastard.

Sergeant Major Damselfish back in 2003-2004 for a 55 from Petco around Logan Square.
First fish back into saltwater tanks in 2012, Rusty Angel and months later breeding pair of GoldStripe Maroons. Love my Goldstripes, never been bit by them yet!

GBeck87

Mine was a rescued elder clown that i got from AA. He was my Mr. Miagi lol. That was back in 07.

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Tapatalk 2

My first ever saltwater fish was a semi-picasso percula clown. He unfortunately didn't make it. My second fish ever was another semi-picasso percula clown, and he is still alive and well. This was from november 2012.

madjoe

Premium member
Mine due to bad advice was this mean sob damsel. I hate when lfs tell noobs damsels good starter fish. No they not they beat on every fish u put in tank after . I wont mmention name they r a sponser i believe

madjoe

Premium member
Just for fun

Whats the 1st saltwater fish you ever purchased ?

Mine was a Domino Damsel from a place I think was called Animal World on the corner of Harlem & Milwuakee around 1981.

They had a crazy monkey in a cage and if u beat ur chest in front of him he would go nuts.

( ya I`m pretty bored tonight Ha ! )
I remember that monkey and store i was very young though my grandma would take me there. Really young since i was born in 81 think they closed when i was around 6ish

DAS212

How about the worst fish I ever bought lol?
Sixline Wrasse: colorful, affordable, hardy and a devil in disguise waiting to get comfortable in your tank and start mauling other tank mates as they get bigger. Moves its territory from a corner to the entire rock work of the tank and forces you to take the whole thing down to get him and when you think you have him your dad spooks him and he burrows into the sand and the game starts all over again. Lol

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
How about the worst fish I ever bought lol?
Sixline Wrasse: colorful, affordable, hardy and a devil in disguise waiting to get comfortable in your tank and start mauling other tank mates as they get bigger. Moves its territory from a corner to the entire rock work of the tank and forces you to take the whole thing down to get him and when you think you have him your dad spooks him and he burrows into the sand and the game starts all over again. Lol
I 100% agree....worst fish EVER!!