2.6 mixed reef. AW YESH BAY BAY!

Shovelman

Fluval spec 2.6g, lr in the back chamber with some carbon and filter floss. Majority of the nutrient export is from water change 2x a week
View attachment 15898

Lighting is provided by the fluval sea nano led fixture that fires gamma rays from the heavens above. But no really, it was a buy that had to be done in order to keep everything alive temporarily. Going to go with a par bulb once I figure out which one to grab..
View attachment 15899

View attachment 15900

and what hokus pokus fancy smancy name of a paly do we have for this nice plug?
View attachment 15901

So far, it's been doing great, if not better than the tank it was in when i purchased it! colors actually perked up...
View attachment 15902

Goal is to add more z&p's plus a ric/yuma garden down front

jm23

Looking good. Those palys might be sour apples if they have a green mouth and very light green and blue on the skirts, with the rest of them being blue, but hard to tell from the pic. If you are looking for some more stuff check out my sig and shot me a PM.

Shovelman

Alright so my camera phone doesn't pick up any of the cool colors these frags put out, but today I went and got these hot nuggets of eye candy from infinite abyss!

View attachment 15954

View attachment 15955
blurry close up.... View attachment 15956
anyways, more than that, but tis all that i took photos of.

One thing I want to do is get a par bulb up in this hoo-ha.

Recommendations? would like it to be dimmable and full spectrum ...not just blue and whites. I also already have 50$ on an amazon gift card so.....anyone got any ideas?