2023 Chalice grow out

What chalice would you guys like for the competition?

• CC Cloudberries

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Cherry garica

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • WWC Stellaria

• TCK Bella's

• TCK Rimless Watermenon

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • OG Purple Urkle

• Tyree Pink Watermelon

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
It’s just the Orphek orange filter iPhone 11 Pro 2x zoom. It’s in a position where I can get a decent pic thru the front glass
Remind me were you the guy we picked up the chalice from? If so how’s the bsa killshot doing??

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
It’s just the Orphek orange filter iPhone 11 Pro 2x zoom. It’s in a position where I can get a decent pic thru the front glass
I used an iPhone 12 with an orange filter as well. My picture just seems a lot more blurry than yours but I also think your blues are up a little bit higher than mine, making it pop some.

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
I used an iPhone 12 with an orange filter as well. My picture just seems a lot more blurry than yours but I also think your blues are up a little bit higher than mine, making it pop some.
Running xr15 blue so yes. Try to make sure that you phone is parallel tot he glass.

Chase_The_Reefer

We should all take pics in the same way for the final. How should we? In hand with ruler? Next to a quarter? Just so we have reference/everything is displayed similarly

((FORDTECH))

Premium member
I was hoping to get an example of how someone else was going to measure. They’re chalice with a ruler because I’ve been trying, and it’s not too easy to stick your arm in the tank, holding a ruler and trying to get a picture at the same time with any type of quality or measurement actually. My plan is to use my veneer caliper and pick the Coral up to the top of the water and measure it getting an exact measurement on digital reading but I need someone else to take the picture so it poses an issue because two people are not home when my lights are on. Everyone gets home after the lights are off so I’ve been trying to figure this out.

Chase_The_Reefer

I was hoping to get an example of how someone else was going to measure. They’re chalice with a ruler because I’ve been trying, and it’s not too easy to stick your arm in the tank, holding a ruler and trying to get a picture at the same time with any type of quality or measurement actually. My plan is to use my veneer caliper and pick the Coral up to the top of the water and measure it getting an exact measurement on digital reading but I need someone else to take the picture so it poses an issue because two people are not home when my lights are on. Everyone gets home after the lights are off so I’ve been trying to figure this out.
Hahahah legit was hoping for the same thing and just copy 😅

Chase_The_Reefer

It doesn’t help that I’m off at college out of state now so I need to get a parent to take a photo lol so I was just going to send them a photo and tell them to copy photographing it.

SkunkerX

We are 8 days past the end date and since only 2 people posted pics does that mean I came in 2nd place??????????:unsure: