29 Gallon biocube stock list

Jep21

So just trying to figure out my stock list for my 29 tank..
Im thnking of having maybe 4 or 5 fish...

This the fish that i will adding from my other tank:
1 melanarus wrasse(SHO)
1 midas blenny(RW)
1 fire fish (LSA)

Wishlist:
Blue spotted jawfish
Randalls assessor
yasha goby
leopard wrasse

Inverts:
Cleaner shrimp
BTA

Tank is gonna be mainly comprised of zoas and lps and maybe some sps..
I'll be running a coral compulsion 120watt dimable led fixture..

lmk what u guys thnk of my stocklist or if u got other suggestions
i plan to upgrade my skimmer to the innovative marine skimmer rated for 60g

Crappy pic of my set up

I think its too much live stock youll need some more LR for sure and i have some if your in the woodstock area, $5 a lb. for real nice stuff

Jep21

I think its too much live stock youll need some more LR for sure and i have some if your in the woodstock area, $5 a lb. for real nice stuff
Thanks but I'm good bro.. I got some LR in the back and a nice skimmer so I'm good..

Fish_wiz2

I also believe it is a bit much in terms of the fish sizes. I would recommend switching the melanarus wrasse for something smaller. Also, be careful with the midas as the last one i had was a bully and wrecked all three of my firefish. I endup losing the firefishes to him and then lost him in a crash. I now have a pair of clowns, flameback angel, sixline, and tailspot. Wiz.

Jep21

I also believe it is a bit much in terms of the fish sizes. I would recommend switching the melanarus wrasse for something smaller. Also, be careful with the midas as the last one i had was a bully and wrecked all three of my firefish. I endup losing the firefishes to him and then lost him in a crash. I now have a pair of clowns, flameback angel, sixline, and tailspot. Wiz.
Max fish im gonna have is either 4 or 5 so i should be good i thnk.. The melanarus i have is still small 1.5" and if he gets to big i have a couple ppl i knw that have big tanks that he can go in.. And the midas i have with other gobys and fish so if he becomes aggressive i'll remove the fire fish..

And im thnking maybe for fish doing
2 ora tiger gobys
1 midas blenny
1 melanarus wrasse
1 fire fish

Fish_wiz2

1.5! Thats gotta be a cool one! You're good then, i just had the mentality of a good 3-4" wrasse haha. And im not sure about yours but midas's have a thing toward firefish gobies and not other gobies. Dont ask me why, its what ive seen myself and what Dr.F&S states. But if you would like to try, the firefish must be added before the midas and allowed to establish itself.

m.miller1547

I've never removed one myself. I'm sure its easy. Razor blade and patients. Maybe lower water a few inches and tape plastic to stop silicone from entering tank.

Jep21

1.5! Thats gotta be a cool one! You're good then, i just had the mentality of a good 3-4" wrasse haha. And im not sure about yours but midas's have a thing toward firefish gobies and not other gobies. Dont ask me why, its what ive seen myself and what Dr.F&S states. But if you would like to try, the firefish must be added before the midas and allowed to establish itself.
Oh no lol if it gets to be 3-4" i gotta trade him for a smaller one again lol.. Yeah i did here that the midas bullies here and there but i hope the little hole i made for the firefish.. I made a little maze of pvc for either a firefish or a jawfish.. I thnk in the pic u can see.. I put the rock above the pvc and added the live sand.. Hopefully it'll be a good home