30 regular

scotty

my mom has cancer, and that isn't the topic, but because she's gonna do the kemo and stem cell stuff she can't have turtles around, so my brother's box turtle found a new home, and she left me a beautiful present, a regular 30 gallon, and now the question is WHAT TODO!

opening up to suggestion, I was thinking about making it a frag setup, or just killing the cube and putting the salt in it, because im having real difficulty putting sumps and really anything under the cube, and making the cube a fresh water breeding angel tank with some neons or something.

really i want someone to say, hey "this" is a good idea do it so i have something to start with, but im leaning on building a stand for it and going to town.

WeePee

is it glass?
im ordering glass drill bits soon, bring it over and we can drill our 30's together.
mine will be a frag tank, but u know that already.

scotty

the mated angels i have are gorgeous though, very good show couple, and because they are dominant, their fins are still not tore up. stupid chiclids.

told my wife i wanted to find homes for them, and she about divorced me over it, so they stay.

yes it is glass

scotty

so i cleaned out the tank, and measured it, it's definatly not a 30 like my dad told me, it is 30' long, making a 20 long. which is actually pretty sweet, becuase the bottom isn't tempered glass, it's regular..............i have some ideas already, ive decided to move my salt tank into it, and make the cube a mangrove amazon theme for my angels.

reasons are 2 fold. i can put a real sump under this tank, not put something crazy that i have to build, and becuase it is only 20 gallons now, not 30, the angels are too big so the morality of putting big fish in small tanks, not a fan of that.