45gal cube build

EyeReef

I went to check out New Fish and came home with this

Slowly transfering the content from my biocube 29 right now...stay tune

Pufferpunk

Nice tank! Might I ask how much? What did you think of that store? Did you give them CR cards to display there?

scotty

YES! :the20man:

that is my next upgrade too, after having my cube, and a 36 corner, i really cant go back to a conventional rectangle, i like the different shapes.

Twitch

+1 to can we ask how much I just priced this exact setup with the giant sale going on on marineland tanks. I think I will be going with the 60 24x24x24 myself though its only like $30 more

EyeReef

I paid around 355 for it before tax....
Not sure if I got a great deal or not, but it's okay. Just glad I supported a brand new LFS...James the owner is super cool guy and his staff was very friendly and helpful
Store is going to be rocking

EyeReef

Good price its about the same. How do you like the tank? I may have to make my order today
I love the depth...Im having fun aquascaping the tank right now. You should really go for it...

Nice. so ur gona transfer stuff over from ur bio cube?
Yea I just finished. Should come check it out Jamie...You can upgrade to my 29!?!?!:bounce:
Sweet tank mike! I like the dimensions
Yea I really love it...Going to have to hit you up Brock for some corals

EyeReef

Cool Jamie...Ill let you know when I finish setting it all up

So, turns out my 29gallon BC fits under the stand perfectly..
Now my dilemma is whether I want to turn that 29 gallon into a big fuge w/o a skimmer or a sump area w/ a skimmer. What do you guys think?

The reefer

would u b able to get sum egg crate and mesh and divide the cube in half? if not i can try to get sum old acrylic pieces from work for u.

scotty

The filter might be enough, might be too much work to make it work though. I see maybe you taking the door off, and making a display fuge..............might be hot