55 Gallon Classroom Reef

Fatman

I am currently in the process of correctly setting up a tank that has actually been running for a couple years. The tank is in an Agriculture/Science classroom and the teacher currently in there would like a nice reef setup.
The system is a 55 gallon tank with a corner overflow and another 55 below for the sump. When done it'll house a raceway design ATS and a DIY skimmer along with all the extra LR. Currently it has a Red Sea Prizm skimmer for the time being, and a HOT Magnum that will stay on to provide an easy way to add carbon from time to time, along with some extra flow. Lighting is a 48" 130watt PCF fixture with 50/50 (10000k/420nm) bulbs.

Currently the tank has 1 Tomatoe Clownfish, 1 Striped Damsel, 1 Scarlet Skunk, 1 Turban Snail and a small number of soft corals.

The first thing I need help on is the CUC. I've gotten different feedback on my numbers from different places and was wonder what you guys think.
2 Cleaner shrimp
4 Peppermint Shrimp
2 Porcelain Crabs
1 Pom Pom Crab
6 emerald Crabs
4 Hermits
6 Turban Snails
8 Margarita Snails
12 Cerith Snails

Does this sound good, or too many/too few?

Fatman

Looking through the site, I may order one of their premade snail packs. The crabs and shrimp however I'll most likely buy locally.

Hope to start adding the CUC this week if time permits.