7 Frag Pack Giveaway for the month of Oct

FishBeard

there is no way that i can have these frags..have to kill myself by working hard to earn some money to buy them in the store.. that is sad...20g long youngreef..
I'm not understanding your post. Why would you not have these, but spend money on them at a store? If your tank is capable of keeping SPS, you are eligible. If not, you shouldn't waste money on SPS at a store anyways if they will just die.

Cubbies

I think he's saying he wouldn't be able to make a pack and would probably have to over work himself to be able to buy the coral from LFS and make a pack

FishBeard

I think he's saying he wouldn't be able to make a pack and would probably have to over work himself to be able to buy the coral from LFS and make a pack
Why would he need to make a pack? Now I am even more confused. I am making the pack for a lucky winner... No one is obligated to donate anything for a giveaway, but it would be great if people keep stepping forward to do so. It doesnt have to be SPS packs either! Would be cool to see some neat softies and lps giveaways.

Cubbies

Why would he need to make a pack? Now I am even more confused. I am making the pack for a lucky winner... No one is obligated to donate anything for a giveaway, but it would be great if people keep stepping forward to do so. It doesnt have to be SPS packs either! Would be cool to see some neat softies and lps giveaways.
He doesnt need to make a pack but a few posts before someone said the winner should keep it going. Anyways thats what I think he meant but who knows

FishBeard

Frags will be "frag" size. I will make sure the winner gets decent pieces to start with. I will be fragging later this week, or over the weekend and will post up a pic of the winners pack. As much as I like my tank, I cannot guarantee any major encrusting, but will not give away shoddy frags.

jcarlilesiu

Frags will be "frag" size. I will make sure the winner gets decent pieces to start with. I will be fragging later this week, or over the weekend and will post up a pic of the winners pack. As much as I like my tank, I cannot guarantee any major encrusting, but will not give away shoddy frags.
I am sure whatever you offer will be very generous and giving fishbeard.

fastrc

Don't add me on list but this is very generous of you fishbeard. I rather see this go to someone who needs more frags.

FishBeard

Acros and Milles are fragged and mounted, need to free up 3 more spots on my rack for the rest, should have a nice little group shot of the frag pack by the end of the weekend for everyone to check out! I know I'm partial, but I think the winner will be very pleased with this pack...

FishBeard

Frag pack is finished, here is a pic of what the lucky winner will be receiving!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE! Someone is going to get a sweet treat this Halloween!