75 reef

lunacris

75 gallon reef after market overflow box with custom made gurgle stopper really easy to make by the way twenty gallon sump needle wheel skimmer rio 1800 three korala 2 about 180 lbs of live rock 100 lbs of sand crushed coral mix nova extreme 8 bulb t5 lighting red tail wrasse yello wrassse two cleaner pair of coral banded shrimp 100 snails and crabs 1 fire 1 sexy shrimp 1 peppermint shrimp 1 royal gramma 1 bi color angel 1 kole tang 1 red trail wrasse pair of clown and pair of chromis wow im overstocked good thing i o alot of waterchanges heres
the pic

lunacris

2 years i have to post a more recent pic just added more stuff and rearanged all the rock huh that was a pain i dont want to feel anytime soon

lunacris

Thanks all. Feels good when fellow reefers like your stuff. And no that angel doesn't nip at anything. And I don't feed alot probally everyother day. System is pretty much taking care of its self. Like I said tho I need to post more recent photo. Thanks tho

lunacris

pictures are coming as soon as i find camera charger and take new photos but im breaking it down unfortunatly hopefully i can get my 210 to look as good

lunacris

gonna have to sell it along with my lights which is a 8 bulb t5 unit i have no use for it once its broken down its filled with crushed coral but im not gonna use this in my 210 cause i already have sand i might keep the sump and make refrigium out of it but skimmer must go as well its a sea storm by sea life systems rated for 75 gallon tank