8 Gallon Jellyfish Adventure

kerber13

So a couple days ago trackfast posted an add from CL about a jellyfish tank for $50...so i took a look and started researching and well long story short i bought it....yes theis build is during my 120 build but hey im always up for a challenge and something new. So i will be keeping moon jellyfish probably 3-6 depending on what it looks like. The tank is the old style tank from jellyfishart.com not the new deathtrap. I've read that this one is infinitely better so i got it. Well enough of this...onto the pics!
The tank:

I took the heater out because moon jellyfish are cold water and well why would i need to heat the water?
The LED light its got a remote so i can control what color i want and turn it on and off pretty BADASS:

And u saw the tank with the bottom trim well here it is w/o it i can't decide if i want to keep it or not...what do u guys think?

Heres a closeup of the substrate...it's basically a faux rock with glass marbles so the jellies dont hurt themselves:

Here it is filled up with 2 bags of media from the 55 to start the cycle up:

So there it is and so far the airstone it came with didnt let any air out so i rigged up a new stone and threw it on there....then the air pump wasnt strong enough either >.> so i brought out the big boy and turned it on and its airing it out real nice although its probably too much so i can turn it down via a dial on the top..So everything is going well!

Saledo

I like it with the bottom trim better. This looks pretty awesome, I cant wait to see how it comes out good luck!

tenvibes

I like it with the bottom trim better as well. Cool new project, and good luck with it. I'll be following along so keep us updated :)