90 gallon reef system

Started in a 10 gallon tank 4 years ago and now look what its become in the 90 gallon update in 2016. Does anyone like any corals or fish? I'm going to be selling this 90 gallon system in the near future and down grading to the 40 gallon until i move into my new house. System includes 90 gallon with overflow predrilled towards the left side and custom tank stand. I will be adding more details about prices in another forum in the near future. I want the system to go as a whole if possible to a Chicago reefs member so it can stay in the family lol. If anyone is interested in the system pm me and we can negotiate prices.

https://youtu.be/DakgfrpsnlY

youngreef

BEAUTIFUL TANK MY FRIEND, SEEM YOU ARE NEAR ME, i WOULD LOVE TO VISIT YOU AND CHECK OUT YOUR TANK IF YOU DON'T MIND...

Last edited:
Can't see why not, you still have the em crab I can trade you something for it . Who ever else wants to come by to see the setup let me know I'm around allot for the next month or so. The Tank, stand, water, and live sand will be sold soon. I'm moving and It's the perfect excuse to get a bigger system in the new place.

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE 2017 : 90 GALLON SYSTEM FOR SALE $1,200 > INCLUDES 90 GALLON TANK (GLASS, PREDRILLED BOTTOM)40 GALLON SUMP, PROTEIN SKIMMER, PLUMBING, PUMPS, HEATERS, CORAL COMPULSION 1200 AUTO PROGRAMMABLE LED LIGHT,BRS 75 GALLON A DAY 4 STAGE RODI SYSTEM(INCLUDES METERS), 8 FOOT CUSTOM STAND, 2 POWER SAVER PROGRAMMABLE STRIPS, 2 > 55 GALLON GARBAGE CANS (REEF SAFE) EXTRA PUMP FOR WATER CHANGES WITH HOSE, AND ALL LIVESTOCK. I PROBABLY FORGOT SOME THINGS INCLUDED BUT JUST PUT IT THIS WAY IF YOU BUY THE WHOLE SYSTEM FOR $1,200 YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RUN THIS SYSTEM. FISH MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE FULL PURCHASE ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE. I FORGOT TO MENTION I HAVE A 15" SNOWFLAKE EEL IN THE SUMP WITH A CCSTARFISH. I WILL MAKE A MASTER LIST OF EVERYTHING IN THE NEAR FUTURE BUT FOR NOW I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES INSTEAD. FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS ITS BEEN RUNNING GOOD FOR 3 YEARS NOW.

Last edited:
thanks ........Brobs
galaxia going nuts lately must sell soon! 60$

night picture of the whole system

Last edited:
NEW UPDATE 2017 : 90 GALLON SYSTEM FOR SALE $1,200 > INCLUDES 90 GALLON TANK (GLASS, PREDRILLED BOTTOM)40 GALLON SUMP, PROTEIN SKIMMER, PLUMBING, PUMPS, HEATERS, CORAL COMPULSION 1200 AUTO PROGRAMMABLE LED LIGHT,BRS 75 GALLON A DAY 4 STAGE RODI SYSTEM(INCLUDES METERS), 8 FOOT CUSTOM STAND, 2 POWER SAVER PROGRAMMABLE STRIPS, 2 > 55 GALLON GARBAGE CANS (REEF SAFE) EXTRA PUMP FOR WATER CHANGES WITH HOSE, AND ALL LIVESTOCK. I PROBABLY FORGOT SOME THINGS INCLUDED BUT JUST PUT IT THIS WAY IF YOU BUY THE WHOLE SYSTEM FOR $1,200 YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO RUN THIS SYSTEM. FISH MUST BE INCLUDED WITH THE FULL PURCHASE ALONG WITH EVERYTHING ELSE. I FORGOT TO MENTION I HAVE A 15" SNOWFLAKE EEL IN THE SUMP WITH A CCSTARFISH. I WILL MAKE A MASTER LIST OF EVERYTHING IN THE NEAR FUTURE BUT FOR NOW I WILL BE POSTING PICTURES INSTEAD. FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS ITS BEEN RUNNING GOOD FOR 3 YEARS NOW.

Anyone interested in anything from this system?

Last edited:
Great time to buy a large coral for half the price. Available all week for pickups, just reply to this thread and ill pm you back. Great Availability day or night close to Midway airport and right off the Kedzie exit on the I55 expressway. I would like to thank all the members that came to buy corals and fish from the 90 gallon system. I only have a handful of corals left> The galaxia(pending),large and small pink devilshands, large pink kenya tree, large green pally rocks,>blue,green,red,Mushroom rocks,14"snowflake eel 10$ and a chocolate chip starfish 10$ .If you buy a coral this week I will throw in some free stuff of your choice.

Hopefully I can sell the 90gal tank, 8'stand,and 40gal sump to a chicago reefs member for the 500$ before I have to start posting it on other sites.
More pictures on the way.............Everything must Go so I will negotiate prices if anyone is interested.
Thanks again Chicago Reefs :hippie:

90 gallon overflow tank with 40 gallon sump and 8 foot stand All plumbing included for 500$(includes all corals, sand, salt water and inverts.)

https://youtu.be/rFmGNmka6cs
https://youtu.be/TVcnqYkzN6U
https://youtu.be/cFLr2hNXz6g
large green galaxia coral 50$ I'm going to be breaking up the galaxia into smaller size pieces if anyone is interested in a small piece Let me know Ill hook you up cheep 15 bucks a piece.(pending)

Corals also for sale 1 large devils hand coral, color is pink 40$ includes coral mounted on rock with green and blue mushrooms. (shop value 100$ great deal!!!)

Small devils hand 20$ mounted on small rock

Large pink kenya tree with rock 15$

Snow Flake eel 10$

ccr starfish 10$

Large blue and green mushroom rock 40$ med 1 red mushroom rock 30$ 2 small green mushroom rocks 15$

Large rock with Green Pallys , green mushrooms and xenia 40$(15Lb rock)includes other green pallys in picture

10gallon overflow box 25$ (includes return attachment)

50gallon protein skimmer with pump 25$

dc pump 25$

Last edited: