90 gallons of Heaven. Tang Paradise

2clowns

I bought thius 90 with the following: a Sailfin Tang, Yellow Tang, a Scopas Tang, a Lamarcks Angel, "The Asshole" Large Maroon Gold Stripe Clown, and assorted corals. Now the Large clowns out and my two tank raised clowns, and Nem that had just split. So now for a NEW BEGINNING.

2clowns

I added a DIY LED unit. It's 108 3watt multi-color dimmible setup from Aquastyleonline. That's 324 watts of LED glory. Hello SPS Garden. :beerglass:

2clowns

Thanks. Still got some wire management issues and then there's the Refuge. Just got macro. On the way :flypig:

bryman

Nice score. Did you also get the foxface, hippo tang, and naso tang in the first pic? That tank looks seriously overstocked to me. :(

If you keep the sailfin, it might be OK for now but they grow to about 16" and will eventually need a tank twice as big. Naso and hippo also need a much bigger tank. Scopas and yellow may be OK or might kill each other if you remove the other tangs. Don't mean to be a debbie downer, but now's the time to get out the fish you don't intend to keep. Good luck on the new beginning!

2clowns

Bryman, I did get tha Naso, and Foxface with the tank. But the Hippo, I've had since she was a little over nickle size. I am now awhere of the future sizes of the fish. I am saying this behind my wifes back of course. But I plan on building a 200 or better gallon Tang and SPS Paradise, within the next year or so. My brother-n-law lost his Hippo and later a beautiful Sailfin in his 28gal JBJ Nano. So I just took out some of the lesser rock to make more caves and give more space to the fish. So let's hope for the future?

2clowns

I fired up the generator. Gotta have one in the hills. Better than the battery backup for the Vortechs and it powers everything.

2clowns

Say good bye to my old JBJ Nano. It's full of a vinegar and water bath. Soon to become my daughters Glow Fish wonderland. The Leds should make them look awesome.