93 cube set up and stand rehab

JLee1469

Looks like a eshopps 2nd gen r100. If I can't find a used sump to fit in the stand I was thinking of going with this.

Burntrack

Great job on the rehab. 93 cubes have a lot of potential, but the stand is horrible. It has such tight access to get to your equipment. I wish there was a safe way to remove the panel and reinforce the frame. Then just use the panels as a facade.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I totally agree. I considered building a completely new stand. Just have too many projects going on right now

Burntrack

Looks good so far!
Thanks. It's getting there. I have all of the plumbing bonded up. I just need to replace the filters in my Ro/DI unit and start making water. Also need to drain the old tank and move it out of the way so I can slide this one in place

Burntrack

Happy to get the water mixed and tank filled. Sad that this thing is huge and ate all of the rock lol. Guess I'll be buying more rocks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
Looking good so far bro, don't forget about all the rock you have in your reef tank already too. That should take up a nice amount of space. I see you decided to angle it in the corner too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JLee1469

Make sure the corners aren't bubbling. Huge issue on RC for the marineland rimless 93g. Otherwise looks great!

Burntrack

Looking good so far bro, don't forget about all the rock you have in your reef tank already too. That should take up a nice amount of space. I see you decided to angle it in the corner too?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah I still wanted that view point. Didn't look right flush against the wall. Gonna wait to see how Rick looks once I change the other tank over

anarchy

Heres how mine looks been set up for about 15 months like this

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

anarchy

Starting to think that this is the norm for these tanks. Scary thoughts though
Definitely scary but i havnt seen any problems out of mine and if i ever notice it get bigger or worse case scenario start leaking then my wife has no choice but to let me get my 180

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk