a dear hobbyist needs our help! EVERYONE PLEASE READ!!!!

Hey guys a friend of mine is leaving town for about two months, I think to be exact he has 120 gal, a couple of cool fish, unfortunately no one will be home to watch them so sadly he has to sell them. I'm posting what he has for livestock I think he's parting his tank, he will be very reasonable on prices, all he asks is take good care of them if you purchase them. hes from tinley park and his number is (708) 945-2615. Please text him with any questions, pics of anything interested. Let's help him out! ( I'm buying his blue throat trigger off him)

EMPEROR ANGEL: 6 INCHES

CLOWN TRIGGER: 4 INCHES

KOLE TANG: 4.5 INCHES

SAILFIN TANGS: 5 INCHES

PICASSO TRIGGER: 4 INCHES

EQUIPMENT WISE JUST ASK HIM, PLEASE GUYS LETS HELP HE ONLY HAS A WEEK BEFORE HE LEAVES !!!!*

Smitty

Premium member
Can you have him take a pic of the setup and text it to you, and give you a lil more info on the tank, so that you could post it here on the forum for him? Thanks.

Guys I can't post pics off my phone so it wouldn't help, if anyone is interested please don't hesitate to text or call him, he only has a week to get rid off everything so let's help!!!!! If I could I would of taken that emperor off him