A few photos of the tank

lolgranny

Not a build thread, but finally got everything setup after the move. Wanted to share some quick pics

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolgranny

Oh man jealous of that regal
Beautiful fish, one of my absolute favorites. She’s massive and eats everything I throw at her. She never touched a thing in my old tank... I upgrade and give her another 200gallons and she gets a taste for shrooms. Go figure lol. I’ll take her over then anyway.

carpetreef75

Premium member
Beautiful fish, one of my absolute favorites. She’s massive and eats everything I throw at her. She never touched a thing in my old tank... I upgrade and give her another 200gallons and she gets a taste for shrooms. Go figure lol. I’ll take her over then anyway.

Ha YEP but when eats a Krypto and 2 bounces gotta go ...........nice Tank man
Bryan

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Looks great. Did the anthias all just disappear one by one? They add so much color, but they are so hard to keep.

lolgranny

Looks great. Did the anthias all just disappear one by one? They add so much color, but they are so hard to keep.
My wrasse is a mother *!^#3R and he abuses all my small fish. I’ve spent hours trying to get him out and no luck. At one point I had no small fish except him and a possum wrasse. I have about 15small fish again and the tanks being fed 3xs a day with food I make. He seems content for now...
Nice, love the Fish Selection !
thanks! I’d like to get someone out here and take some real photos of the tank rather then having to throw up 3 to show it off ha. A reef without some beautiful fish is boring imo. I’ve always said, you can have some beautiful coral, but you need some beautiful activity to pull it all together