A plea for CR user Avatar pic's

100LL

I can't explain it, but my brain just makes better long term connections if I read a post or PM w/ an associated picture. So, for those that don't currently use this feature and don't have an avatar pic, I plea that you consider adding/including one.

Anybody else feel this way?

ultimatemj

I'm curious about this, because I added an avatar to my profile (a long time ago) but it doesn't display :dontknow:

Fixed! Settings were set to "do not use" :doh:

Last edited:

jrpark22000

Premium member
The actual avatar size is 80x80 pix if you want to create the image to the actual shown size.

Profile pics are 100x100.

you can set either of these up by going into "settings" at the top of all forum pages next to your username. Then scroll down the left side to "edit avatar" or "edit profile" then upload your image.

Last edited:

Sawdonkey

Premium member
I can't explain it, but my brain just makes better long term connections if I read a post or PM w/ an associated picture. So, for those that don't currently use this feature and don't have an avatar pic, I plea that you consider adding/including one.

Anybody else feel this way?
I'm with you on this. The pic definitely makes a better mental connection for me. Let's see some new avatars.

DD

"Rambo"
I just looked at mine and started laughing!

I was called Rambo on here during an argument a while ago in a thread so I just leave it as is lol.