A thank you to Mike (eyereef)

Joe5688

I've noticed since our recent crash that a lot of people are quick to jump on cr and complain about issues. Everyone always complains and seems like people take what Mike does for granted. Majority of people don't know /realize what is involved to keep a forum running smoothly especially after a major crash like we had. The time it takes to fix things and work out all the bugs are overlooked.

So with that said, I'd like to say thank you to Mike and the guys who help take care of OUR forum. Without them we would have none of this. I've met tons of awesome people on this site and it quickly became my go to place for information. I wasn't asked to write this nor am I going to receive anything for this lol.

Most of you know me and many of u have been to my house, whether it was for my bbqs, frag swaps or just to pick up coral. I do it all because I enjoy the hobby and I enjoy all the awesome people I meet.

Once again, thank you to the behind the scenes people that keep this site going.

/end rant lol

EyeReef

A big thank you to the CR team for your help and the rest of the amazing community for your patience! The site will be up and running smoothly very soon as I work around the clock to get everything fix.