Adam Here

Duc1098

I figured after 3 months of searching around on here I should introduce myself. As the title says my name is Adam. I have been into reefing for about 2-1/2yrs with a mostly SPS dominated tank with a few LPS and Softies for fillers. I live quite a bit west of everyone else on this site in a small town called Millington which has it advantages, like living in a quite location, and disadvantages, like living in a quite location an hour away from places like Reefwise. Anyways, really on this site over the other large site to network with other Reefaholics in the Chicago area. Already bought some really nice frags of Jorge that are doing excellent.

Duc1098

Thanks everyone. Currently I have a 180g in-wall tank. I've been trying to get some quotes to go up to 300g, either 48"x48"x30" or 72"x36"x27", and tear down my 180g. I will never do another in-wall tank again. I'll post some pictures later when I'm at my computer.

caragol

Ok... so I'm attempting to sell my house. I was thinking in-wall in the new house, provided the old one sells, I can find a new one.

Why no more in-wall? Stop me before I make a mistake here.

Duc1098

The in wall build is just a pain to do maintenance on. If you give yourself access from the front it should be okay.