African Cichlids

zfro09

Well post a pic my friend I'd love to see them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

zfro09

My new 72 bow setup with some wild caught NFM. And my peacocks and haps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I'm looking to starting up a Tropheus Duboisi tank, does anyone know of any local African Cichlid breeders who I can get in contact with by any chance?

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
I'm looking to starting up a Tropheus Duboisi tank, does anyone know of any local African Cichlid breeders who I can get in contact with by any chance?
we had 12 tropheus duboisi earlier in the week and will have more early next week! High quality ones at better price then can find thru breeders

we had 12 tropheus duboisi earlier in the week and will have more early next week! High quality ones at better price then can find thru breeders
Sweet! I'll be sure to check it out! Do you know when exactly you guys should be getting them and what type they are? I'm interested in the 'Maswa' group if that sounds any familiar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should probably go to snag a few more Tropheus, but I got mine through the place I work at and duuuuude they are cute haha

gmguy496

I'm looking for tropheus "Mpulungu pineapples " if anyone has leads on these .
hey u can shoot this guy an email see if he can get them... couple of months ago there was a breeding group of those goin around on gcca so i wouldnt be shocked to see them a gcca swap