Akaimal's most amazing 10 sps frag pack giveaway!!!!

EyeReef

I am sure you have read the article on Anand's beautiful sps reef tank. Now this is your chance to take some of the corals from his tank home!

Anand is donating a 10 SPS frag pack to the Chicago Reef's community.

The frag pack includes:
From left
1) Purple Monster Acropora
2) Blue Tenuis Acropora
3) Acropora Echinata - green
4) Lime in the sky Staghorn Acropora
5) Pink Millipora
6) Deep Water Acropora
7) Acropora Staghorn-Purple from Fiji
8) ORA red planet Acropora
9) Fiji dark yellow Millipora
10) Highlighter Green Montipora Capricornis

In order to qualify for this giveaway,
1. You need to comment on his Featured Reef thread found here
http://www.chicagoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?15267-June-2013-Featured-Reef-Akaimal-Anand-Kaimal-240-g-SPS-dominated-Reef
2. Start a thread in the "MEMBER'S REEF" forum or update it between now and end of contest
3. Post on this thread.

Winner will be announced on July 9, 2013. Please if your tank can not support the life of these corals do not participate. Winner is responsible for pick up.

Thanks and good luck everyone!

madjoe

Premium member
That is awsome of u . I will let sombody else win i can easlily support em but dont have enough room left in my tank for those beauties. The lime in sky is tempting though lol. Again people like u that make this forum awsome.

Jep21

Anand's tank is amazing!! Seen it in person also.. Whoever wins the pack will be extremely happy!!

zportell

Generosity at it's finest, Thank you for your donation!!! There will be one happy reefer once their name is picked to take home this frag pack.

Funlad3

Those are some awesome sticks from an awesome tank. The best part is that they'll all be noticeably larger within a month!

I'm hoping that I'm lucky enough to win. :)

edsbeaker

Wow, that's so nice of you to donate these. I will also decline to participate since my tank is still too new, but good luck to everyone who is in.