Akopley / atlreef's Tank(s)

akopley

So I have been lurking around these forums for awhile, but the time has come for me to retire my current tank. I will create a FS thread as soon as I hit my required 25 posts. Considering most of my previous posts were "PM Sent", i figured I could post some pics of my setup and maybe previous setup here to get to that 25 spot knocked out quickly. So without further chatter...

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 20789

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 20790

akopley

larger tank is 150 gallon from my old spot in atl and the 65 gallon is the current tank here in wicker park

akopley

haha yeah. the entire back wall is covered from the middle to left side and the middle to right side is covered in GSP

akopley

my goal is to sell the tank as a complete system. while i know this is unlikely, I have a few months before moving and don't really want to part things out. Although if there is not a ton of interest for the complete system i will part out.

akopley

I'm going to price it at what would likely be the cost of just the livestock. It's a 65 gallon with T5 and LED lighting, chiller, ATO, some fancy canister filter that i only use as a monitor for salinity and temp, mp10 pump and a skimmer. I would let it all go for $1,100. I got tons of chemicals RO/DI and all the goodies that would go with it as well. I will put something together for the real FS thread when the time comes. Someone might bite!