Alright, fess up U gamer nerds...

FishBeard

Who dumped $65 of reef addiction cash on Skyrim? 2 days and I am starting to regret not stopping on my way home to snag a copy to play while my kid is napping. Im sure its worth the money compared to most of the muck thats been released lately, but, REEF MONEY..... NO SPOILERS, just discuss...

Ms0099rg

I played WoW, star wars, UO, and just waiting for the new Star wars to come out next month. MMO forever!!

Jep21

I got dead island.. Similiar to skyrim and fallout except with zombies lol... You guys should check out walking dead on amc.. Its a dope show

FishBeard

I got dead island.. Similiar to skyrim and fallout except with zombies lol... You guys should check out walking dead on amc.. Its a dope show
Walking Dead is seriously the best parts of all the zombie stories out there spun into a tv series, amazing how much has happened in only 9 episodes so far!

On the other hand, dead island, refer to the OP about that whole "muck" thing. Good concept, horrible implementation, maybe when it hits the $14.99 bin at the corner gas station....

The reefer

It's all about assassins creed coming out the 15th. That had been one of the best stories I have ever played in a game.

FishBeard

It's all about assassins creed coming out the 15th. That had been one of the best stories I have ever played in a game.
Meh, that story just got way too ridiculous at the end of part 2, and seriously, it's a rental at best, I finished both 1 & 2 for main story in less than one solid weekend each. Skyrim is a much better value for the dollar for single player if I'm gonna blow $60+ on a game this month.

The reefer

It's still a great game and it has been following each game. My top games r assassins creed, god of war, uncharted. All 3 games have exceeded the game b4.

FishBeard

Yes, it's a great game, no arguing, but for main story, not worth the initial $65 to have it first. I could YouTube the cutscenes and be satisfied with the story all the same.

The reefer

No in not debating it's just IMO. I heard good stuff on skyrim. But with all these other games that came out that one can wait. I picked up batman and haven't had a chance to play it. My lil brother took it lol

mr_z

ok so enough arguing which game is best and put your gamer tag up n console. lol havntgoten any games recently because the twins are keeping me super busy. did hear skyrim is bad ***. but i not a big fan of those games i prefer shooters like the new bf3 which i can hopefully buy within the next few days. did rent mw3 but didnt like online much reminds me of black ops to much and im sick of that game story is great tho. so bf3 here i come in a few days. my gamer tag is "staypuff129" on xbox. :)