amazing betta

kratos1028

Its not mine and not sure what kind it is but I love it. There is a website online where you can order crazy looking exotic bettas and i was going to order a couple and have a nice 5 gallon bamboo planet tank setup for it but don't have time anymore.

steveo9043

Its not mine and not sure what kind it is but I love it. There is a website online where you can order crazy looking exotic bettas and i was going to order a couple and have a nice 5 gallon bamboo planet tank setup for it but don't have time anymore.
Thought you could only have 1 in a tank?

Cub21rak

When it comes to these exotic bettas, are they as hardy and resilient as the bettas that you get from Walmart that seem to live forever and through any conditions?

kratos1028

Thought you could only have 1 in a tank?
Yea, 1 male per tank but I break the rules and make it work.....lol but seriously, I was going to put an acrylic divider in the middle so I can see them flare up too when they see each other.

I might still order them online and get a couple of nice males. They don't really need much work, just feeding every other day and water chance once in awhile.

kratos1028

When it comes to these exotic bettas, are they as hardy and resilient as the bettas that you get from Walmart that seem to live forever and through any conditions?
I think they are. They are just bred to get those colors but still same fish. That's just my opinion. I have never ordered a betta online but its my guess that they are the same as any other betta in terms of being hardy. Of course, being hardy doesn't mean they will live through water abuse (high nitrite & ammonia) like many other fish don't lol

Cub21rak

You got the site working for u again!
Yea I was looking and seen some nice ones for $25 at a glance. I didn't see what shipping was. You know what it is?

There is a local guy that breeds bettas that look better then this. When I was part of the cichlid club he would always be at the swaps.