Anarchy's 65 gallon

anarchy

Got all the live sand and everything inside. Started the cycle. All equipment is set up and running. Some of the guys that have been around a long time might remember that huge crab I had with the anemone on its shell. Well I plan on getting another one for the fuge. Also going to add some rubble rock to the fuge for pods to hide out in

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

anarchy

Been a pretty eventful 10 days. Got the brackets for the primes made. Snails have cleaned up alot of the tank. Got some tester corals from a buddy. Got a clownfish, blue green chromis and a tailspot blenny. All in all things are going good. Some things I need to get done is to put a background so I can stop looking at that wall. Also get another section of locline so I can move my returns around. Then continue slowly stocking

anarchy

Almost 3 months since last update. Battled some algae and all the other normal issues starting up a tank but everything is nice and stable. Still havnt added any new coral only been concentrating on fish at first. Just want to make sure the bioload is steady and the tanks not going to fluctuate much.