Android Aquarium App

jcarlilesiu

I am an android junkie and found an app that allows you to keep track of aquariums. One of the features is a logging app to keep track of parameter changes.

In the log, there is an option for "ALK" and "KH". Isn't that the same thing?

lunacris

probally beats the note pad i have that gets soaked eerytime i bump the table when testing lol good find thanks

PufferMan

They make a similar app for iPhone called AquaStatix. It's so, so. I definitely prefer it over a paper notepad, especially for the graphing and logging capabilities, however I found that taking a little time to setup a spreadsheet and a form to populate it in the Numbers app, on my iPad was a far more efficient and customizable tracking method for me.

Douggie-Style

I have the iPhone app called aquaPlanner. Its pretty cool.

You can add multiple tanks, equipment, and livestock to each tank you have. You can also keep track of parameters and it has reminders for everythnig from feeding, water changes, additives, ect......

It does cost 1.99 but the best $2.00 I ever spent

PufferMan

I have the iPhone app called aquaPlanner. Its pretty cool.

You can add multiple tanks, equipment, and livestock to each tank you have. You can also keep track of parameters and it has reminders for everythnig from feeding, water changes, additives, ect......

It does cost 1.99 but the best $2.00 I ever spent
That sounds cool. I'll have to check that out. I like the idea of built in reminders.