Anemone is on the move!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Superman92088

My anemone, after about 2 years is now on the move in my tank!!!! I know my parameters and everything have not changed at all and have no idea why it would be moving......ahhhh this is not good. Anyone have any advise?

Chris

ColaAddict

donate to fishbeard :)
That's why I'm kinda done with anemones. They move and irritate and sting my other corals. I would rather get a frogspawn/torch/elegance which kinda looks like anemones, but stays put.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Chris, just move corals out the way.. Im pretty sure something happen in your tank.. If it moves high or low, IMO light issue.. If it hides, flow issue..

I will never give my BTA to a person who cuts them up :rolleyes: LOL!!

FishBeard

Chris, just move corals out the way.. Im pretty sure something happen in your tank.. If it moves high or low, IMO light issue.. If it hides, flow issue..

I will never give my BTA to a person who cuts them up :rolleyes: LOL!!
HEY! It was one time, with a cheap common green bta, and was for the brother in law! And I still freaked out hoping I didn't kill it!

Cecily

At least yours didn't get eaten by a bigger meaner anemone!
OMG! Are you serious?! I'm sorry. :( I have no idea where mine went.. but they were on complete opposite sides of the tank. I really hope he didn't get eaten. I'll cry. Because I almost wanted to give the PR to Brandon and keep both of the pink ones.. I'm greedy, and obviously love pink - you know the deal.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

Superman92088

hahaha, I just got done moving things around! thanks everyone for your support! hopefully it will stay put somewhere and not go on a coral killing rampage while im at class