Anemone Stings!

FraginReeferHead

Just got done hand feeding my 4 nems a chunk of shrimp each, as I usually do every few days nothing special there... However I was moving some frags around shortly after when I felt this intense sting and noticed one of my large BTA's tentacle latched in between my middle finger and index finger toward the top of my hand. Fingers tingled for a few seconds then it just hurt like hell for about 5 minutes very similar to a bee sting. About 30 minutes later it's all better but damn I have a new found respect for them lol.

My hand got tore up pretty good by my clowns last night and I think the nems stingers got me in one of the bites. Anyone else ever experience this?

Pfisherman

no, i try to keep my hands out of the tank on a daily basis except as needed. However i do think i paly poisoned myself once, it was horrible.

madjoe

Premium member
That can happen usually we dont feel it cause r hands r so rough and thick skin but when it hits a softer skin area it can def irritate if it stung that bad had to find a cut id think

FraginReeferHead

That can happen usually we dont feel it cause r hands r so rough and thick skin but when it hits a softer skin area it can def irritate if it stung that bad had to find a cut id think
It most certainly did sadly the pics I took dont show the wraith my clowns did on my hand last night.

About 30 bites in between all my fingers. The Nem got a lucky one on me.. I will not be making that mistake again.

FraginReeferHead

no, i try to keep my hands out of the tank on a daily basis except as needed. However i do think i paly poisoned myself once, it was horrible.
Unfortunatly I took a trip to Aquapros yesterday and had to mount and glue frags. I keep my hands out the tank as much as possible especially since these clowns I got started going ape shit on my hands.

They was brutal last night so I just ended up droping all the frags in the sand bed and today I did a water change so netted the clowns and stuck them in a bucket while I glued frags :)

jeffy

Girly hands!!!!
My carpet sticks to me. Had to save a dumb anthia that thought it was cool to say hello to it! (Died later on) but definitely a unexplainable feeling! (This just got weird!)

FraginReeferHead

Girly hands!!!!
My carpet sticks to me. Had to save a dumb anthia that thought it was cool to say hello to it! (Died later on) but definitely a unexplainable feeling! (This just got weird!)
These girly hands Install Shingles to Flooring Tile sir.. I have smacked my finger with a hammer many times and rubbed it off faster :)~

(rubbed it off faster) now it got weird :p