Angler/Frogfish tank.

capysolo

Divers den gets them. There was a huge one at aquarium adventure a while ago... I've always wanted to do an angler tank, or scorpions...

Pictures when you can, please!

Funlad3

Divers den gets them. There was a huge one at aquarium adventure a while ago... I've always wanted to do an angler tank, or scorpions...

Pictures when you can, please!
He was there today too. He was maybe 12", and I think he was $270 or something. He was SO cool. :D

Jep21

What type of frogfish/angler are u looking for and how big of a tank are u setting up.. Sho tanks in mundelein has one but its a tiny little guy.. Not sure if its a wartskin at all but hea def unique..

Chipster67

Thanks everyone one the input. I'm looking for a small one going into a 29 biocube . Looking for good colors and warty . I will check out the leads and post pics of the little fella when done.

Chipster67

View attachment 8105 The New Angler tank is up and running. Rock work done so now it's a bit of a waiting game. Should cycle fast with already seeded sand and rock. I found a black and copper Angler but the tank needs to do it's thing for a bit. Just a little info on the tank. A Oceanic 29 Biocube basic cp lighting but will be switching to LEDS like my other biocube. An mp10 will be put on to. In the back, first chamber a AquaticLife Internal Mini Protein Skimmer 115, second chamber a IN TANK 3 layer chem tower, then a refugium and a fish saver to finish it. The third chamber basic pump and heater.
Once up and going more pics to follow, thanks for everyones help.

Chipster67

I usually don't name fish but this one gets the name of Hades the fish from Hell lol. He seems to be enjoying the rock work cause everytime I look he's in a different spot and hangs or sets up in all kind of positions. Now to add some various corals to the tank.

Chipster67

This is my first time having one, he does have a couple of tank mates bigger than him which are a flame angel and bangii cardinal. I will feed every 3 days hopefully that keeps him full and happy otherwise uh oh lol

Jep21

i suggest that u take those tank mates out in my opinion.. you'll be suprised to see how big a fish the frogfish can take on.. just imo