Another Biocube

tinman

Nice ... those rics look awesome .. kinda reminding me when i used to have them :)

and a bit of suggestion i tried wp 25 on a biocube and its a tad bit of too much flow .. get a Koralia 550 or something (even thats a bit too much)

another suggestion .. i see the clam is directly in the flow from the output nozzle, id move it to a side they dont like direct flow hitting them

Monty06

Thank you, they are one of my favorite pieces.

Yea I figured the 25 would be too much so I got the wp10. I upgraded the lighting to Rapid Led's, and removed bioballs and added fuge & media basket from InTank.

Thanks for the advise! I will move the clam today

tinman

Thank you, they are one of my favorite pieces.

Yea I figured the 25 would be too much so I got the wp10. I upgraded the lighting to Rapid Led's, and removed bioballs and added fuge & media basket from InTank.

Thanks for the advise! I will move the clam today
Welcome to the forum

Monty06

Thanks Guys! Though Im not that new, just new enough to of had my profile deleted in the great crash of 2014 LOL

zdes

What kind of gear are you using for filtration and lighting. What kind of clam? Looking at doing one myself.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Monty06

In the first chamber (back right) I have the oceanic protein skimmer (forgot name but its made for biocubes), middle chamber I have an "InTank" media basket with floss purgien then chemipure (top to bottom) which then dumps into a fuge basket with chateo, then far left chamber is my heater and return pump. I have the UV sterilizer in there but never turn it on.

Clam seems to like it so far. Ive had him for about 2 months with no problems, seems like he's even grown a little. Its a maxima clam from reefwise

What kind of gear are you using for filtration and lighting. What kind of clam? Looking at doing one myself.

zdes

That's my setup what kind of lighting are you using? I might have to give it a shot.

Monty06

Just placed an order for my apex lite controller, jbj auto top off, Cobalt mj 1200, and a few other things :encouragement: Now the hard part.....waiting for this stuff to come in!

Joe5688

U wont be disappointed! Best investment ever. Make sure u give urself a week of messing with it before u leave so u can see if u screwed up the programming at all lol

Monty06

Ive got 13 days before I leave hopefully I can get this thing figured out within the next week or so.

Addisons not too far away Joe, want to come and set it up for me? I mean you are the reason I spen an extra $100 on the lite LOL