another upgrade ???no not me!!!!!!

lunacris

Is anyone even the least bit surprised?? what u expect the nuvo was only up for like 6 months , which is sooooo 15 min ago lol. Anyways here she is ...... fresh out the box so now i can start the build !!!!!

MMreef

Nice,I was looking at those 80 gal. rimless too. Love the dimensions. Can't wait to see it fully stocked. Did you get the starphire glass?

lunacris

thanks guys!!!! uber excited... its a deep blue tank rimless reef ready tank bought from aquapros its 60gallons & is 48*24*12 & im in love

yea the 80 has sweet demensions too but they were not in stock so i took advantage of them being in stock.

MMreef

thanks guys!!!! uber excited... its a deep blue tank rimless reef ready tank bought from aquapros its 60gallons & is 48*24*12 & im in love

yea the 80 has sweet demensions too but they were not in stock so i took advantage of them being in stock.
This one is nice too. Great pick up.

lunacris

the wife likes it soo much said i should buy two of the 30 gallons to go on sides for the clowns ....

ps: so this is what love feels like !!!!

richiet

Any ideas on what you are going to use for lighting? I'm loving the look and size of this tank. Great for top down viewing and you have plenty of space to work with.

lunacris

exactly my thoughts . i have a radion now so im gonna see what i get from one and take some par readings im gonna roll wit lps so the reading will tell if i need another or not im thinking yes but well see in few weeks when its running hopefully