Any Airsofters?

Wildisme

Was just curious if there are any other Airsofters here.

What kinda load out do u run? Anyone going to the Blast Camp game on 15th?

Have a lot to list but here are most of our guns between myself and my brother.

If anyone is interested in the sport hit me up too. Looking for some new players on the team.

Wildisme

Paintball... im game.
Airsoft. More realistic and shoot small bbs.

Dre that's always a possibility. Lol.

We are strict on following real steal laws when it comes to transport etc. every gun has a case or it doesn't leave the house.

Herbie

Banned
said the cop. . . LOL.

I have a couple of cheapo airsoft (single shot M-16 and a full auto MP5). Too bad I'm too old and slow to run around with one anymore. I used to play some serious scenario paintball in my earlier days, but I think I would die if i tried to do that now.

Wildisme

Ya. Other then 2 which have polymer uppers. Every gun there is full metal and 1-1 weight to its real steal counterpart.

People who truly are into airsoft know that it is to be treated as a real steal until ur on the field. I go shooting on the sidewalk n I'm sure neighbors would have the police here pretty quick.

yogoshio

That looks similar to my dream real gun collection :)

And Scotty, if someday I dust off my custom Tipmann A-5 with flatline barrel and response trigger, you and I are gonna hit it up.

Herbie

Banned
That looks similar to my dream real gun collection :)

And Scotty, if someday I dust off my custom Tipmann A-5 with flatline barrel and response trigger, you and I are gonna hit it up.
I'll ball anytime guys. I don't need to run while doing that. Flat line FTW Yogo. My father in law's buddy from highschool is the president and CEO of tippmann. Got my fully modded team A5 for free-fitty.

Snide

Use to play. As I work almost every weekend and have a child now airsoft has taken a back seat. Had an ICS m4, and still have a classic army m15. Was with BORG a CAA team. Had a lot of great times especially the weekend long games.

Dumb question but how do the no if you have been hit? Challenge park the new and the old one for paitball is like 15 min from my house and I have played that for fun but I am just wondering on how the no you got hit?

Wildisme

Kevin. U should see if u can come out to the Blast Camp game on the 15th.

We should have a 4-6 man team heading out there plus 4-6 more from out group we'll b meeting there.

Wildisme

Dumb question but how do the no if you have been hit? Challenge park the new and the old one for paitball is like 15 min from my house and I have played that for fun but I am just wondering on how the no you got hit?

For the most part it is played on an honor system. Typically u will feel the hit. And trust me, if I hit u more then 2 times and u don't call it, expect a full auto burst to the goggles to wake u up.

Outdoor games are a little tricky because sometimes at distance it may look like u hit but u didn't. And indoors u have to deal with bbs bouncing off the wall and hittin u.

Wildisme

It hurts to get hit by airsoft, and they have airsoft paintballs too. Hurts worse than paintball, lol.

I think it's about same. Paintball leaves large welts, airsoft leaves small welts and blood spots. Paintball had mass but low FPS, airsoft is played at a higher FPS. I hit u with my dmr running .28bbs at 410fps. U'll know. Lol

I no they hurt my parents still find bbs in the basement from years ago It just seams it would be very easy to cheat and we all no there are a lot of cheaters out there. We shot each other for fun at parties for along time especially when the tazer batteries where dead lol. Nothing like standing around a bond fire and watching the guy across from you get tazed.