any cmas member going to check out new fish in april?

ashtree68

I will probably go check em out again. They said they were going to try and get more oddball type fish and such. If they actually do that would be nice to have a local place with harder to find things.

The reefer

I wanted to see if anybody is going to new fish that week and would it a problem if I wanted to buy a coral they can help. Not a for sure thing just wondering. Im still deciding to get a coral or use that $ to go to rkl and another led driver from bill.

bennyblanco

I was there last night and grabbed a few new frags. They were $20 each or (2) for $30. I picked up a big 3 tipped acro frag and nice size piece of rainbow monti. They were getting some new stuff in as well. Lots of nice wrasses too.

Pufferpunk

Not for some time. They're gonna incorporate a picnic. You can sign up online. Most LFS give 10% discounts to members, so do it now: www.cmas.net. I've got plenty of frags FS if you're looking for some.

The reefer

Oh alright. I'll check it out later on tonight. I was Gona do it at the swap but I had to leave in a hurry. so I forgot to do it.