Any Petco's carrying 75g tanks?

pclark2

So I heard the Petco by me is going to have their next dollar per gallon sale starting tomorrow (Sunday 3/18/18, assuming the employee was correct) and I was curious if any of the locations around here ever carry the 75g tanks? I know the ones by me currently have 55g tanks as the largest, but don't know if they get bigger for the sale (doubt it). I've seen random photos of past sales online showing some locations in the country carry 75g tanks so figured it was worth a shot to ask.

And if you know a location somewhere north of the city, all the better!

I only just convinced my wife to let me back into the hobby. :)

Thank you!

madjoe

Premium member
Even if they carry them it usually only goes up to the 55gal for the sale . I wanna say petsmart is the cheapest for 75 gallon new tanks . Or used on Craigslist

pclark2

The $1 per gallon technically only goes to 29g with 40g and 55g both being half off. From what I've seen online places with 75g also have had them discounted in the past during these sales. I just don't know of any place carrying them. :-(

pclark2

Sadly North Riverside is out and won't have them again until October. I called many locations but none have them. There was one location (I think Arlington Heights) that had just sold their last one today. Oh well. I did pick up a 55 while it is on sale. I just liked the idea of extra room for aquascaping while still not being too heavy for the floor (lots of support in that location FYI).

Thanks for the help everyone!