Any salt sales going on now?

willtheld

I need some salt. anything on sale now? how are the prices on amazon?
Personally I'd be iffy on this type of salt shopping. I find a brand I like and stick with it for the consistency that our corals crave. Everysalt mix is slightly different.

Deezill

Premium member
Yeah I am a big fan of Red Sea Coral pro. I have been using that for quite a while. I tied Instant Ocean Reef Crystals but RSCP works better for me and the few coral I do have.

wrasse

aqua pros has good prices. I agree you should stick to the same brand. With salt you should probably have one or two vendors that are you go to people to buy the salt from and then purchase when they have a sale. Many online vendors have sales for items, or a point system that you earn money back or gift certificates if you purchase. Dr. Foster and Smith had a sale if you purchase $125 you get a $40 gift certificate. BRS has points you can use on future orders.

RockOn681

You can get lucky at PetSmart pretty often with Reef Crystals, I didn't see this thread in time, but two weeks ago I was able to get a bucket for $30 which is an amazing deal.

labas39

I use cheapo Kent Marine Reef Salt for $45/box delivered from Drs. Fosters & Smith. A box makes 200 gallons.

Cubano32

Premium member
I use cheapo Kent Marine Reef Salt for $45/box delivered from Drs. Fosters & Smith. A box makes 200 gallons.
Aquarium adventure in bolingbrook has one going on 25% off they got bucket of reef crystals for $42

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk