Anyone Else Getting Kicked Out?

ClownWizard

I'm not sure if this is right but I believe there may be a setting that forces your account to be logged out. It can be because 15 minutes of inactivity or other scenarios. I forgot where I have seen this but you might want to look into that if the problem continues

SkunkerX

I'm not sure if this is right but I believe there may be a setting that forces your account to be logged out. It can be because 15 minutes of inactivity or other scenarios. I forgot where I have seen this but you might want to look into that if the problem continues
I looked all over for this cuz I still have to sign in 2 times and get logged out after a short time of inactivity. So if anyone knows where I have to go to change this please let me know.

ClownWizard

I looked all over for this cuz I still have to sign in 2 times and get logged out after a short time of inactivity. So if anyone knows where I have to go to change this please let me know.
When I get home from work I will try to find the setting. I would do it now but it is a pain in the arse doing it off an iPod.

ColaAddict

Tapatalk won't even let me log in anymore. It keeps saying my password is wrong, eventhough I'm using the correct password!!!

ClownWizard

Tapatalk won't even let me log in anymore. It keeps saying my password is wrong, eventhough I'm using the correct password!!!
I get the same problem when I am on my computer. When I try to log in from the chicagoreef homepage it says that the password is invalid. Then I click on the forum tab and it shows I am logged in. Unfortunately on yours, it just says the password is wrong. I'm stumped...

Sorry guys couldn't find the force log out option. Could this possibly be a bug on the forum?

SkunkerX

I have this problem when I log in from the homepage. When I log in on the page with the chatbox, I get logged in fine.
Ya thats the stupidest thing I cant logon the 1st time say invalid password "takes me 2" to logon from the homepage but can logon the 1st time from the forum page or chatbox page whatever its called.

Does any one else have this problem? Or is it just us Walt?