anyone hate

anarchy

How long do yours live for? mine have grown and reproduced.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

anarchy

:( haven't even been in the saltwater side of the hobby that long. Hopefully mine will have different luck. Sorry for your loss. I hate when things die

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

rako1

Premium member
I have a couple that have tripled in 2 years. I keep them on the low light side of the tank.

tinman

They do grow a lot if they like the conditions

Mine went from dime size to about 2 inches in dia in about 4 months they are cool looking though

cet98

I'm a big shroom luva and I never liked Rics....especially the Florida rics...
They have a reputation of melting for unknown reasons as well...

I say we ban all rics and start a revolution!!!!!

tinman

I'm a big shroom luva and I never liked Rics....especially the Florida rics...
They have a reputation of melting for unknown reasons as well...

I say we ban all rics and start a revolution!!!!!
Duhhh why do you have to be up soo early :motz:

ninjamyst

Premium member
mine split then died.... happened 3 times already. Also had a mass cult melting and lost 15 of them. I love and hate them.

Rich130981

Ive never had issues with Florida Rics. Yum as are another story. I've killed a ton of those. I try to feed my Rics at least once a week. Maybe that's the key to survival. Also grow much faster

Joe5688

I've never feed my rics and I'vE had the same ones for like 2 years lol. Only reason they aren't huge is sometimes stinging coral touch them lol

ninjamyst

Premium member
Ive never had issues with Florida Rics. Yum as are another story. I've killed a ton of those. I try to feed my Rics at least once a week. Maybe that's the key to survival. Also grow much faster
what do u feed them with? I spray them with Coral Frenzy, OVa Nutramar, and some other stuff but never see them actually "eat" any of it.

Rich130981

what do u feed them with? I spray them with Coral Frenzy, OVa Nutramar, and some other stuff but never see them actually "eat" any of it.
Life spectrum 1mm sinking pellets. I put 1-2 pellets anywhere on the ric. The ric will move the pellet to its mouth and have dinner