anyone have a shades of fall acro

Greg

I agree with Eric.
Had it, nothing too special, sold it.
Also note 'shades of fall' is thrown around very loosely. Its like purple bonsai.
There are at least 4 different shades of fall that i know of. Similar colors, but different coral species.

Greg

The Tyree Pink Lemonade (yes, there are different pink lemonades than the Tyree, so make sure you know where yours is coming from) is one of my favorite acros. It looks amazing and is a very fast grower (and not too expensive). Bright yellow with bright pink polyps, thin branching.
Here is my minicolony pic:

My avatar is my all time favorite acro, the Tyree Somewhere Over the Rainbow Millepora (SOTRM). It is very popular still, and very hard to get ahold of. Very slow grower for most, mine is relatively slow compared to similar species also.
Not my picture, I wish mine was this big. This is the original WWC colony picture, it is a bit smaller now due to fragging. It has lost color due to moving into their new 630g display. It has since hit a wall with growth and they cannot make any more frags.:

This is an older picture of my SOTRM frag taken sept 2011 (I have another smaller frag as a backup). Purchased from WWC (where the coral originated). It is on a rock now, and the axial coralites seen at the top are starting to grow more and more. Still waiting for the encrusted base to explode with axials.:

coral guy

I just got 2 frags of pink lemonade and the sotrm they both have encrusted on their plug i'm waiting for them to get bigger so i can frag them.

Greg

Frags sell for around 120-150 usually. Right now I don't know of anyone who sells frags.
May I ask who you got yours from?

coral guy

i got 2 frags of the tyree pink lemonade acros right now i'm kinda aggravated with them cause they killed a quarter of my ice fire echinata.

poidog

Can I ask when you got your SOTR frag from wwc? I've been waiting for a replacement since mine came in DOA last year, and I was toldmidmget the next available frag. I'm still waiting!