Anyone in Chicago Have or can ID this Coral from Pat (NewSchool04)?

SkullV

Does anyone have any idea of what this piece may be, and if it's even truly an SPS? I had it back in my 75g in 2010 and have not been able to find a piece or even anything similar since then. If you know what it is or where I can find a piece I would be forever grateful! It originally came from NewSchool04(Pat) when he broke down his 180. It is one of the 3 pieces I have ever had that I truly regret selling.

SkullV

Te corallites on the skeleton of spathula are too bumpy. Most people guess Monti Digi but the growth tips are more Milli. It's a really weird piece that I REALLY regret getting rid of.

ColaAddict

I bought a piece of that from you a long time ago, but I lost it :(
Can't you look up your old threads when you were selling it and see if you typed in the name?

SkullV

I bought a piece of that from you a long time ago, but I lost it :(
Can't you look up your old threads when you were selling it and see if you typed in the name?
I was calling it Pat's Incredible Hulk or something silly like that. I sold/gave away SO many pieces of that coral but unfortunately, like my bicolor hammer, no one that got one has stepped up and the few that I remembered giving some too have gotten out of the hobby :(

call newschool up and ask him.
Ah, you put that idea in my head and I just sent him a text that I meant to send him tomorrow morning! I totally forgot I even had his phone number. Stupid time zones! I hope it didn't wake him up!

Acro. abrolhensensis, stag acro. If I'm not mistaken he bought that piece from my shop back in the days. 2 types of that 1 solid grn. and grn. with bright orange tips, vary shaggy polyps.