Anyone know a good place to get glass cut in Chicago for aquarium build?

milk

Anyone know of a reputable place to get aquarium quality glass cut in Chicago for a reasonable price? I'm looking to put together my own tank this time around, silicone it, the whole deal. I've made a few calls but would like to know if anyone has any recommendations?

fredfish13

this might be a little far for you, but try arlington glass on milwaukee avenue on the nw side of chicago. they cut my baffles for a sump i am making. they carry different sizes of glass and were reasonable.

milk

great guys! hooray! always exciting getting a new tank started, especially when building it myself.. ill probably go with a glass tank at this point. i work up in morton grove so airlington heights is right around the corner!

MMreef

I just ordered a big 47x19x0.5 in. glass with 4 holes drilled and polished all edges at Schiller Glass in Schiller Park. They really took their time to listen and took notes to get exactly what I need. I will see how the end product comes out but so far I am impressed and also price was very affordable.