Anyone Know A LFS That Sells Filter Socks & Holders?

I just started cycling my new tank and wasn't planning on mechanical filtration. I was just going to let the skimmer do it's thing, but I'm seeing lots of particles floating around in my sump. Lots of stuff coming off the live rock. So I think I should get a filter sock going ASAP.

I was at Aquatica in Tinly Park last weekend and I didn't see any. Before I drive all over Chicagoland, I thought I would ask you guys!

SkullV

Aquapros, Aquatica, Old Town, Reef City

Did you ask someone at Aquatica? They usually have like every dry good you could want. Another option is ordering from Premium Aquatics. It's overnight shipping from them and you don't pay tax.

rockhead

Aquatics has all kinds of socks I grabbed 2 myself last weekend

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

Aquatica has tons of socks, of all shapes and sizes. If you go into the store, go to the right side by the coral tanks. They are on the right side before the live rock tanks. And if you need help, just ask someone. They are always helpful.

Aquapros, Aquatica, Old Town, Reef City

Did you ask someone at Aquatica? They usually have like every dry good you could want. Another option is ordering from Premium Aquatics. It's overnight shipping from them and you don't pay tax.
No I didn't ask. I was in there with my 5 year old twins so I had my hands full, and I was just looking around and didn't see any. I really like their store, maybe I'll head back there after work. Thanks.

Aquatica has tons of socks, of all shapes and sizes. If you go into the store, go to the right side by the coral tanks. They are on the right side before the live rock tanks. And if you need help, just ask someone. They are always helpful.
Is that to the right of the shark tank? I think that's where I looked. Well, I'll have to go back and ask someone.

I picked up a holder and two socks at Aquapros. That was my first visit. It's a hole-in-the-wall store, but they have a great selection of corals for very reasonable prices. A lot of them for just $10! As soon as my tank cycles, I will be back for some livestock! And the filter sock was cheaper than what I've seen on-line!