Anyone near Western Burbs have 3/4" Loc-Line pliers?

cet98

I'm in need of someone with 3/4" Loc-Line pliers to help me connect some....you guessed....3/4" loc-line....

tried by hand, tried twisting wire method and tried hot/cold method.......no dice......

hoping someone in my area help me out...

thx ;)

madjoe

Premium member
Dude those just wont go together lol never seen that hard i will look at work again see if i have bigger . Btw im still full but i got me some deep fried mac and cheese just now lol :p

cet98

damn good eatin.....wish I could share in the fried M&C but if I did.....I'd die....:puke:

cet98

thanks for the offer sir....but I think I'm just gonna buy one at this point... thanks again ;)

Sawdonkey

Premium member
Im not kidding, you can do this with your bare hands. I've had a real hard time with the 3/4 inch stuff, but you'll get it if you throw your back into it.

madjoe

Premium member
Im not kidding, you can do this with your bare hands. I've had a real hard time with the 3/4 inch stuff, but you'll get it if you throw your back into it.
Yea we tried usually its a struggle but it goes but for some reason it just wouldnt go ive never seen ine this tuff . I would of threw em out and got new ones just for being a pia lol maybe should of tried spitting on it for some lube lol