Anyone regularly play Xbox? Let's get some Chicago Reefs game nights going!

enzo1028

Premium member
I play A LOT of Halo 5(Arena, Warzone, & Customs). I will probably play The Division non stop when that comes out.

GT: ENZOSON

I have an Xbox. Feel free to add me GT:icedearth15324

I have been playing Destiny and Forza Horizon 2 a lot lately, just started Darksiders 2. I have Rainbow Six Siege, but haven't played it much yet.

sk8elenex92

Premium member
Used to Play ALOT of COD on Xbox.. Havent touched it in a while, every one quit on me. Might get back on if a lot of people play.. GT: DRFTKoukiS14

I have a Xbox too. I play some Madden NFL, Halo 5, and been meaning to play the gears of war trilogy over again on it. Feel free to add me: djhype97
I'll be adding those that have an Xbox too so we can set something up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anarchy

The gears of war games were epic until everyone stopped playing then it was all about cod. Too bad i dont have my xbox anymore. May have to buy another. [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] you have the 360 or one

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

enzo1028

Premium member
The gears of war games were epic until everyone stopped playing then it was all about cod. Too bad i dont have my xbox anymore. May have to buy another. [MENTION=2309]enzo1028[/MENTION] you have the 360 or one

I have GOW Ultimate Edition for the 1. It comes with all the game that are backwards compatible. I can play people on both 360 and One

anarchy

I have GOW Ultimate Edition for the 1. It comes with all the game that are backwards compatible. I can play people on both 360 and One
Thats awesome! One night your girl is home from school me and the wife may have to come over lol

enzo1028

Premium member
BikerMiker on xbox
Added, if you ever see me on and want to play gears, just shoot me an invite. I don't play too often because I hate playing by myself, but if I have someone with a mic that I can talk to, then I'll jump on. That game just requires so much team work and it sucks playing with zero communication