Anyone use InTank media baskets on a Nuvo? Other baskets?

Nxt

We use them here on the 16G Nuvo office tank. WAY better than the OEM ones. Very well made, I believe they are worth the money for sure.

Tank2379

Rosko had them on his Nuvo 16 when he had them and I have another Buddy that just bought them on his Nuvo 16 becasue the OEM suck

CoralCompulsion

I am using the stock lights at the moment
The stock lights are lighting the refugium also? Does it get enough light back there?

The lights Rosko mentioned I think answer my question, however I was hoping for a better answer. Since you can't really light from the top, and I don't want to light from the back, the next best thing is from inside I suppose :)

jfarris1976

IMO anything I have seen coming from INTANK is good. I have currently running in my BC29 is the media basket and the Slim cup for my skimmer. I have also seen the fuge basket they have and it was very well made.

Nxt

The stock lights are lighting the refugium also? Does it get enough light back there?

The lights Rosko mentioned I think answer my question, however I was hoping for a better answer. Since you can't really light from the top, and I don't want to light from the back, the next best thing is from inside I suppose :)
Yes the stock lights lighting the refuge as well, but it def is not enough. I am waiting for Rosko to respond as well. I never even though to look or try lighting from the inside.

rosko23

Yes the stock lights lighting the refuge as well, but it def is not enough. I am waiting for Rosko to respond as well. I never even though to look or try lighting from the inside.
Guys Richie was using this light in the media basket for chaeto. Worked awesome he told me. So I bought it.. But sold tank and baskets before I got lights (were on back order) . So I got 2 brand new never been opened lights.

The stock lights won't light the refuge as much as u need. Bc of the green divider. Unless u put cheato on top section. Also u can use this if u follow the reverse light schedule with ur tank and fuge