Anyone using Calcium Carbonator

pacmann117

I've used various one part calcium/alk products in the past. They work just like you'd think, but are not very strong. So they generally are not very cost effective. Of course that won't matter if you don't need a very strong supplement, or a lot of it.

Logan 12

I have been using B-Ionic 2 part. Work really well for smaller sized reef tanks. I also does Mg. Have fantastic color, with this combination. Fairly cheap too, I think the two part is only $18, then whatever the Mg is in $$$. It last a while for me and I would recommend this two part if you are thinking of going the liquid route.

Logan 12

They all do the same thing. There are just several ways of doing it. All contribute to both the addition of calcium and the stabilization of pH threw the contol of alk. You have the calcium reactor, the nelson Reactor for kalk or you can drip it in (very hard to do most don't do this), 2 part both dry and liquid forum. With all of these you also need to maintain correct Mg by adding it additionally. It is included in some 2 parts ( making them more of a 3 part). Example BRS's 2 part. Then you have what was shown above the all in one.