Apex help

superchargedgp

So i have been struggling with getting my apex programmed. I got the basics with the fusion , but i have no idea how to set up text notifications and how to program my kalk dossing

Basiaclly i want. Aqualifter to turn on every night for 15 seconds every 15 min. Repeating it 46 times Starting at 9pm every night

Help. Lol

maidia

Team CR
You need to use advance...(not light, pump or else)
Example like this

Fallback OFF
Set OFF
If Time 00:01 to 00:59 Then OFF
If Time 01:00 to 01:05 Then ON
If Time 01:06 to 02:59 Then OFF
If Time 03:00 to 03:05 Then ON
If Time 03:06 to 24:00 Then OFF
If Temp > 84.0 Then OFF
Min Time 030:00 Then OFF

Mjl714

I'd use an oscilation statement, see chapter 6 Advanced Programming, in the Neptune Systems Apex Comprehensive Reference Manual.

superchargedgp

I'd use an oscilation statement, see chapter 6 Advanced Programming, in the Neptune Systems Apex Comprehensive Reference Manual.
hows this?

Fallback OFF
OSC 000:00/000:15/014:45 Then ON
If Time 09:01 to 21:00 Then OFF
If pH > 8.20 Then OFF

1jwampler

So i have been struggling with getting my apex programmed. I got the basics with the fusion , but i have no idea how to set up text notifications and how to program my kalk dossing

Basiaclly i want. Aqualifter to turn on every night for 15 seconds every 15 min. Repeating it 46 times Starting at 9pm every night

Help. Lol
Take a look at all of the users on reeftronix.net there are lots of programming examples.
My link is http://www.reeftronics.net/programns.php?member=1jwampler
I have email notifications (same as text - just use your cellphone number @ your providers text email account - e.g. 3125551212@vtext.com is for verizon).
My outlets are named pretty obviously and you can see Kalk solenoid on-off, RODI (H20) solenoid on-off, oscillating Kalk reactor stirring 1 minute every hour, etc.

Again, mine is one of hundreds, also consider registering with the site and sending Russ a donation, the site is free, and allows you to keep/graph 30 days of history and the site will notify you if it can't see your APEX for a period of time, this is often just Comcast or AT&T down, but, nice to know if you have a power failure, APEX crash or other.

Mjl714

Take a look at all of the users on reeftronix.net there are lots of programming examples.
My link is http://www.reeftronics.net/programns.php?member=1jwampler
I have email notifications (same as text - just use your cellphone number @ your providers text email account - e.g. 3125551212@vtext.com is for verizon).
My outlets are named pretty obviously and you can see Kalk solenoid on-off, RODI (H20) solenoid on-off, oscillating Kalk reactor stirring 1 minute every hour, etc.

Again, mine is one of hundreds, also consider registering with the site and sending Russ a donation, the site is free, and allows you to keep/graph 30 days of history and the site will notify you if it can't see your APEX for a period of time, this is often just Comcast or AT&T down, but, nice to know if you have a power failure, APEX crash or other.
Wow, that's some programming, that'll take some time to absorb, looks awesome.